We have wide range of products.
our products come with following pre incuded features .
Billing machines are useful for small businesses and branches of big businesses to generate invoices daily. They have automated the entire invoicing process, which improved the efficiency and cash flows of a business.
What is a billing machine?
A billing machine is a machine specifically designed to generate customer invoices. It generates invoices and saves a record of the same in its database. Various types of billing machines are available in the market, such as portable, automatic, handheld machines, bus ticketing machines, etc.
Advantages of using billing machine
With the digital revolution, billing machines have become an essential part of departmental stores, shopping malls, shops, restaurants, etc. Every business is required to issue receipts for which billing machines are essential. It has automated and advanced settings that help in the speedy generation of bills. Advantages of using a billing machine are:
- Reliable- Billing machines reduce the chances of error. Once the required information is entered into the system, it automatically updates each new bill without any additional effort.
- Useful for various purposes- Billing machines are useful for various purposes such as billing, ticketing, collection etc. It helps in printing bills with minimum effort.
- Easy connectivity- They can be easily connected with a computer, barcode scanner, WiFi, USB, printer, etc. This helps to get things faster.
- Supports plastic money- It allows swiping of credit and debit cards which facilitate ease in doing business.
- Speed- They have made the billing process easy and speedy.
Pos Paper Roll
• Proper finish
• Highly tear resistant
Bar Code Reader
A barcode reader (or barcode scanner) is an optical scanner that can read printed barcodes, decode the data contained in the barcode and send the data to a computer. Like a flatbed scanner, it consists of a light source, a lens and a light sensor translating for optical impulses into electrical signals.